BelWo Inc is one of the fastest developing company in Print & Mail Industry with expertise in Document Composition & Migration, Automation & System Integration, Document Testing and 24x7 Production Support. Our success has been continuous to our belief that our customers are valuable to us and we strive to serve them better each time every time. This performance and professionalism in whatever we do come from our dedicated employees.
In keeping in tandem to our quality service we constantly seek high-caliber persons in our team. If you share the same value and our vision we require you.
GMC INSPIRE/PRINTNET DEVELOPER
We are looking for a senior professional in CCM Domain with experience in Client Handling. The perfect candidate should have knowledge of GMC Inspire Designer, GMC Process Automation and GMC Interactive plus.
- • Work with our offshore team to allocate tasks and deliver top notch projects in a timely manner.
Communicate project status and updates to the client.
- • Make occasional visits to customer sites (North America region). Must be able to attend WebEx meetings with team for project discussions and issue resolution.
- • Must possess the ability to work self-directed and stay connected and motivated while working remotely from home.
- • Analyze the Business Requirement Document for project estimation and break down structures.
- • 3-4 years of experience managing development teams
- • 3-4 years of strong technology delivery skills and demonstrated experience managing to milestones and delivery dates
- • Proven track record working with offshore teams
- • Expertise in the insurance field especially Property, Casualty and Auto
- • Exposure in Coding, Interface Design, Documentation, Unit Testing
- • Knowledge of Print machine and different type of file printing
- • Adjusts readily to multiple ongoing projects with the ability to shift focus and prioritize deadlines
- • Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, with thorough attention to detail
- • Hands on and results-oriented approach
- • Must have project understanding and client management experience
- • Able to promote collaboration and teamwork
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization, including interacting with senior management and coaching of team. Strong people management and leadership capabilities
- • Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
We are looking for quality, motivated individuals with diverse background to fit in our various job positions. If you would like to be a part of our team, please email us your resume at